Its our job...It's your ADVENTURE!
HogSWAT serves a maximum of 4 clients per night. We recommend a minimum of two nights of hunting. Sunday through Thursday, we will take single day hunts. Fri/Sat are reserved for 2 night hunts. We take hog hunting very seriously, and we know you will enjoy the world of night hunting for hogs.
Here is your chance to experience the best that Georgia has to offer, and know that you are making a difference for landowners, farmers and wildlife populations. This is a free range hunt, no fences with WILD hogs. We will reschedule, for the cost of a tank of fuel, if we are unable to give you, or someone in your party, a shot opportunity during your hunt. There are conditions to this, so call and ask for details.
- $500 per customer, per night, for regular hunts. We recommend a minimum of two nights.
- $750 per customer, per night, for GunBuggy hunts. Minimum 3 people, and 2 nights. Minimum 16 years old, to ride.
- 50% non refundable deposit – required to hold reservation
- 50% paid on arrival, in cash
- Transportation from my home, in Leesburg, GEORGIA, to the hunting area.
- Weapons, thermal sights and ammunition
- UNLIMITED harvest, with no trophy fee’s.
- 6 hours of fully guided hunting, each day
- Hearing protection. We provide powered hearing enhancement and protection.
- Transportation, to and from, Albany, Georgia.
- Accommodations while in Albany, Georgia.
- You make your own arrangements to get here. We get you to and from the hunt, each night.
- Meals – (we will provide cold water / hot coffee in the field)
- Georgia hunting license, which can be purchased, here: GA DNR
Balance will be paid in cash before we depart for the hunt. No checks please. Thank you.
To book a hunt date, choose an available day from the calendar.
Double click on the date, if you would like a single day booking. Note: Single day booking is not available, for the GunBuggy.
Click the date you want for the start of the hunt, then click the end date, if you want a multiple day booking.
Friday and Saturday may not be booked as single night hunts.
In the section, titled “How many Adults/Kids?”, indicate how many of the hunters will be adults, and how many will be children. No children, under 16 years old, in the GunBuggy.
Complete the Contact Information section, then click the Book Now button.
Pelzer Springs Ranch
David and Amanda Daughtry